- Oil Recirculating Rotary
- Rotary Vane Pump Systems
- Busch Becker Rietschle
- Dry Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Spares Parts
- Small Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
- Esam Products
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Side Channel Blowers
- Degassing Systems
- Slovak Pages
- Vaccon Products
- Choose Your Industry
- Unbreakable Vacuum Cleaner
- High Vacuum
- High Vac Laboratory Pumps
- Edwards Vacuum Pump Parts
- Venturi Pumps
- MediSystem – Hospital Central
- Vacuum Pumps sales service and repair
- High Vacuum Greases and Waxes Apiezon
- Elmo Rietschle Product Line
- Becker Rotary Vane Pumps
- Vaccum Pump And Compressor Filters Catalogue
- Cabinet Coolers
- Cold Air Gun
- Vortex Tubes
- Ionizing Gun Single Point
What is a VSI Cabinet Cooler?
VSI Cabinet Coolers provide environmentally friendly, low cost cooling for electronic control panels in hot and hazardous conditions. They condition the air inside electrical enclosures, eliminating downtime due to heat, dirt and moisture. The VSI cabinet coolers incorporate a vortex tube to produce cold air from compressed air, without the use of moving parts.
Why install a VSI Cabinet Cooler?
When electronics inside a control cabinet overheat, the equipment can shut down or be damaged. Outside cooling methods such as fans or refrigerant air conditioners are unsafe and unreliable as a result of mechanical wear and clogged filters. Not to mention the high costs associated with replacing equipment and lost productivity.
The advantages to using VSI cabinet coolers include:
- Environmental responsibility: the electrical thermostat controls compressed air use, guaranteeing efficiency.
- Safety: all Cabinet Coolers are UL and CE Listed and have a lifetime warranty
- Minimal maintenance: our cabinet coolers have no moving parts to wear out, and air filters are eliminated.
- Quick installation: they mount in minutes through an ordinary electrical knockout.
User friendly and durable, these air conditioning systems provide maintenance-free cooling for a lifetime of protection. Simply put, VSI cabinet coolers are the most efficient, cost effective and environmentally sound way to cool electronics.
How does a VSI cabinet cooler work?
As compressed air enters the cabinet cooler through a vortex tube, it is converted into two streams – one hot and one cold. The hot air is exhausted, while the cold air is discharged into the electronic control panel. A built-in relief valve simultaneously purges hot air from the panel. Outside air never enters the panel, eliminating contamination from dirt or moisture. And a thermostat maintains a constant temperature; so cooling is efficient and maintenance-free.
We are always adding to our product range.
If we haven`t listed something which you are
looking for, then please contact us -
We will be only too glad to help.